Fairlawn Family Chiropractic Welcomes You!
Your First Visit
We hope that as soon as you walk into our clinic, you’ll feel at peace. Our peaceful ambiance and friendly staff create an environment where you can relax before treatment. We want you to know that we’ll take care of you.
Your first visit will typically last a little over an hour. During your visit, we’ll go over the following:
- Consultation. One of our doctors will sit down with you to discuss why you’re here. What spine or joint problems are you suffering from? How much time are you willing to dedicate to care?
- Examination. Our doctor will examine your areas of concern and determine if chiropractic care can work for you.
- X-rays. If necessary, we’ll take a closer look at your areas of concern through X-rays.
- Treatment. Your doctor will administer the proper therapies or chiropractic adjustments.
Your Subsequent Visits
After your first visit, we’ll settle on a schedule for your following treatments. Then, when you come back in, your typical office visit will consist of:
- Deep tissue massage. We’ll prepare your body for chiropractic alignment by relaxing your muscles.
- Chiropractic adjustments. Our doctor will then apply the chiropractic treatment that we’ve determined will work for you. This can range from the Thompson technique to extremity adjusting and more.
- Active physical therapy. Your doctor will demonstrate what at-home exercises you can do to keep yourself healthy and limber.
Visits usually last 30-45 minutes. While you’re enjoying treatments with us, we’ll suggest several active therapies or exercises you can do at home. Whether you choose to do them or not, know that we’ll be here for you.
Payment and Insurance
Clients may choose to pay for our treatments with insurance, worker’s compensation, personal injury cases, Medicare, and more. Not sure if you’re covered? Reach out to our staff to discuss your coverage.
If you do not have insurance or cannot pay with your insurance, you can pay with cash, card, or an HSA account. Please call us to talk about the payment options we accept.